Voltago Ultra 1800
The Ultra 1800 is based on our popular Super Turbo 1000 Elite. It’s the same basic design with many improvements. Most notable improvement is the 1800 Quiet Drive Hub Motor. This motor is completely silent and since it is a hub drive it doesn’t have a chain resulting in less maintenance. The battery is a 48v Deep Cell SLA however it can be upgraded to lithium to further increase its range and power. It boasts a top speed of up to 32mph and max range of up to 18 miles on a single charge on a large steel durable frame . It is also equipped with 10” tall and 3.5” wide thick all terrain tires, a rear brake/tail light and an eco mode that limits the speed to 16mph for beginners. For more details please see the picture graph below.
Scooter Specs and Details
- Recommend Age: See Liability Policy
- MOTOR: Quiet Drive 1800 watt DC Brushless 48v
- SPEED: 25-32 mph. (depends on rider’s weight & terrain)
- RANGE: 14-20 miles per charge; (range depends on rider’s weight, speed they are driving, and terrain) Special note= Hills and Heavy Rider Weight will greatly reduce RANGE.
- BATTERIES: 36v 12ah Deep Cell Lead Acid Batteries
- BATTERY CHARGE CYCLES: (up to) 350 Charge Cycles (Cycles will depend on battery care)
- BATTERY RECHARGE TIME: 6-8 Hours
- CHARGE SYSTEM: 110v input 48v output Smart Charger 2-color LED status indicator (Charger is Included)
- SUSPENSION: Innovative adjustable front Dual front shock and dual rear adjustable shocks.
- HEAD LIGHT: Low power but very bright LED Head Light
- TAIL LIGHT BRAKE LIGHT:Included
- CONTROLLER: 48v Smart Power
- BRAKES: Disc / Caliper (Front & Rear)
- WHEELS: Alum. Mag Rim
- TIRES: 6.5 Rim 10” outer CST All Terrain Tires
- HANDLEBARS: Billet Stem – 20″ Race Bars
- FOLDING: Yes-locking
- DECK: ABS Resin – QR
- FRAME: High-tensile Steel
- NET WEIGHT in Box: 115.7lbs
- NET WEIGHT out of Box: 100lbs
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 350lbs on flat ground with stock gearing. Reduce weight by 50% when hills are involved.
- COLORS: Black
- PACKING SIZE: 13″ W X 19″ H X 46″ L
- 42″ Tall Fully when unfolded
- 17″ Tall when folded
- Shortest Seat Height: 29″ Measured from the ground up.
- Highest Seat Height: 35″ Measured from the ground up.
All orders normally ship within two business days from the time the order was placed due to our inspection procedure of each scooter before they are shipped. Sometimes orders may take up to five days to ship out depending on how many orders we have gotten or the time of the year it is. Once you place the order you will receive an automated confirmation email to let you know the order has gone through. Once the order has finished processing, has been printed and is awaiting quality control you will be sent another email with the tracking number. This does not however mean that the order has already shipped out, just that a label has been created for your order. Shipping time varies based upon which state you live on, states on the east coast tend to take around 2-3 business days for delivery once shipped. If you are on the west coast orders can take between 4-7 business days to be delivered once they are shipped out.
Due to security reasons all orders must ship to the billing address on the credit card, please keep in mind we can’t ship a scooter to a PO box. All scooter orders that are placed with a PO box as the shipping address will be cancelled and refunded.
The price of shipping is included in the cost of all scooter purchases, however we can only ship the scooters to the 48 contiguous United States.
Trust in the Super Cycles and Scooters Name
You can rest assured of your purchase as we only carry scooters that use some of the very best in quality parts. We have been in this field of business for 15 years since starting out in 2003 due to our high level of customer service, quality products and affordable merchandise. However, as with all scooters ours require maintenance and repairs from time to time which will vary based upon the actual usage of the scooter itself along with the conditions it is used in. If that isn’t enough to convince you to shop with us the 2k Beast also comes with a 90 day warranty on all parts except the motor itself which is 1 year that covers any kind of manufacturer defects. For full information regarding the warranty please see the full warranty page